Welcome! Enjoy the real experiences and insights into life!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Apparently Billy Ray is a Public Speaker

My travels took me back to Kansas City this week.  No longer is this a city in which I have no friends.  Billy Ray and I spent the whole time together, including a seminar I taught on Monday. 

He believes that these events have happened to him so that he can communicate a message of hope, love, and service to others.  We discussed the possibility of some speaking engagements in the future, and I had the privilege of witnessing his first opportunity.  My class gave up their lunch time to hear Billy Ray speak.  He communicated humbly and eloquently. 

Tonight Billy Ray called to tell about an interview he did with a radio station in Minnesota.  Afterwards, they invited him to come there to speak to teenagers.  He accepted on the condition that they wait for warmer weather!  Plans are in the works for a summer visit!

What does the future hold?  No one knows for sure.  However, if you'd like for Billy Ray to come speak at one of your events, feel free to contact him through this venue.

Thank you for your beautiful comments about my first encounter with Billy Ray. I will respond individually in the next few days. You have touched my heart!  Thank you Bill Krejci for setting up giveforward.com/billyray.  And thank you, Billy Ray, for being the angel we have had the privilege of entertaining unaware!

No comments:

Post a Comment